Who can help you if you are under 18 years and pregnant?

Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.

If you are below 18 years and pregnant there are people who can help you.

Remember, do the right thing at the right time in your life! Achieve the maximum that you can in your life!

If you have been abused sexually report to your nearest police station. If you need immediate medical attention please go to your nearest Government hospital.
Remember to report the sexual abuse to the hospital police. You can also call the National Child Protection Authority on 1929 if you want to make a complaint. This is a toll-free,24-hour telephone line dedicated to taking complaints.These organizations are there to support you.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.